Comedy Wedding LLC and The Naples Women’s Club will implement the following procedures to do its part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- ALL staff, crew and cast are fully vaccinated and will be given a daily health screening.
- The room, seats and tables will be sanitized before each evening’s show.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized on a scheduled basis.
- Doorknobs and handles will be cleaned and sanitized on a scheduled basis.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will be conducted after each show.
- Guests are ENCOURAGED to use credit cards instead of cash for payment.
- All reservation staff will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”).
- All food service staff will wear appropriate PPE.
- Guests are asked to monitor their symptoms leading up to their arrival. If you or anyone in your party are ill or have been showing symptoms two weeks before you plan to board, please contact our reservations team so that we may reschedule your date.
Our COVID-19 procedures are based on appropriate guidance to keep our
audience, cast and staff safe.